|April 23, 2014 - July 23, 2014|
|Salary Range:||commensurate with experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Do you feel like you need a challenge? Are you bored with your job? Are you seeking clear-cut systems that produce results?|
Durrett Motor Company is seeking a “Cashier/ Collection Specialist” that shows strength in customer follow-up and skip tracing. The appropriate candidate will also excel at the following objectives:
• Manage the stress that comes naturally with your position.
• Post customer payments with 100% accuracy.
• Be more than a “collector” by refining your core skills to expand your role within the company and gain more recognition.
• Exemplify exceptional customer service to customers and colleagues.
• Reduce current delinquency status by 25%.
• Maintain payment recency above 90%.
• Handle angry, confused, or impatient customers in a professional and patient manner.
• Collect and report account data to management on a daily basis.
• Demonstrate advanced computer skills that encompass word processing and spreadsheets.
Durrett Motor Company is a family owned and operated pre-owned auto dealership that has been serving the community for over 25 years. Although they have achieved many years of success, their quest to be the best is undying.
Joining our Professional Team will be the 1st step in reaching greater goals than those you have already set and achieved. As a team, YOU and Durrett Motor Company can and will achieve even more SUCCESS!
Benefits to joining our team:
• 5 day work week
• Paid vacations every 12 months
• Weekly Pay Plan
• Medical Insurance available for the entire family (Company pays portion of employee’s premiums)
• Retirement Plan Available with matching funds
BILINGUAL PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
|Duties:||NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!|